This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of "cookie" files and similar technologies on the www.thisispapershop.com website (the “Website”). The Website is operated by Thisispaper, Inc. with its registered seat at Balonowa 21/3 Street, 02-635, Warsaw, Poland.
Contact data. In order to make contacting you possible, the Website enables collection of certain personal data: name and surname, the company you work for, your e-mail address and/or phone number. Aside from your personal data, Thisispaper, Inc. also collects basic data about the business you work for (country, average monthly turnover, services your business is interested in etc.). Thisispaper, Inc. is the controller of your personal data and takes appropriate steps to ensure the security of your data.
Registration data. Thisispaper, Inc. also collects your personal data during the registration process, through the form available at our shop site. At registration, we request that you provide us with the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail, login, password, correspondence address, country, phone and payment data.
- As data controller, we process your data for the purpose of providing our services to you and for general marketing purposes: (I) responding to your query; (II) sending you tailored offers; and (III) sending you occasional e-mails and contacting you telephonically, provided that you consented to such forms of communication.
- In processing your data, we pursue our legitimate interest in responding to your query, concluding the contract with you represent and direct marketing of our own services (the legal basis for processing of your data).
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide us with your basic contact information, we may not be able to respond to your query or provide services to you.
Changing or deleting your data. Where we act as data controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your data by us and to request that we correct or delete your data. If you file such a request we will stop processing your data and delete it, unless there exists an important overriding legal interest (e.g. defense of claims or existence of a legal obligation to retain the data) which will entitle us to keep your data for a longer period. You also have the right of access to your data, as well as the right to data portability and to the restriction of processing.
- We process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes, for which it was collected. In establishing the retention period for your personal data, we take into account, among others, the following criteria: (I) whether you express continuous interest in our services, (II) if you have become our customer/the entity you represent entered into a contract with us, (III) if you told us during the call or in a message that you would like us to contact you in the future.
- We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which act on our behalf and solely based on our instructions (data processors). In particular, we use data processors, whom we select carefully, to store your data on secure servers located within the territory of the EU.
- We may have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service) if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
- If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your data by us or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com You also have the right to file a complaint to data protection authority.
- Cookies are the small text files / fragments of text that the Website sends to the browser and which are sent back by the browser at the next entrances to the website, for the purpose of keeping the browser session or storing user page data.
- Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your journey around a single you interact with the Website and its content.
- Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to calculate visits to our website, check which functionalities of our website are used most and improve the operation of the Website.
- Device fingerprinting is a technology which allows us to collect information about your device (what browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone, other settings). We use this information to identify you and to ensure the security of our website.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Website – ‘session cookies’ which are erased when the user logs out or closes the browser and ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on the user's device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes them manually.
- Handling and use of "cookies" is allowed automatically. However, these settings can be changed at any time. For details on how cookies are handled and used, see the settings of your web browser. You can learn more about cookies and similar technologies and check how to disable them for the browser you use by visiting the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, please visit the following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also opt-out from Google Analytics by installing a browser add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.